County Office of Education CCAP Partnerships with Colleges
At the January 25 webinar, presenters talked about their current dual enrollment partnerships with county offices of education, and how they’re planning to transition them to College and Career Access Pathways (CCAP) partnerships. Recent legislation clarified CCAP eligibility to affirm dual enrollment opportunities for students in community schools, juvenile court schools, and adult education programs. COEs are now able to offer dual enrollment through CCAP.
Presenters and participants shared resources via chat during the webinar, including sample CCAP agreements. You can find these on slide 34 near the end of the deck.
- Dr. Miguel Duenas, Vice President of Student Services, East Los Angeles College
- Blanca Gomez, Dean of Student Services, East Los Angeles College
- Dr. Maricela Ramirez, Chief Educational Officer, Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Katie Bliss, California Higher Education Project Coordinator, Youth Law Center
- Nicholas Jasso, Project Change, College of San Mateo
- Dr. Aaron McVean, Vice Chancellor of Educational Services and Planning, San Mateo County Community College District
- Naomi Castro, Senior Director, Career Ladders Project
- Laurencia Walker, Director, Career Ladders Project