High expectations coupled with robust student supports are markers of quality dual enrollment. At the December 5 CCAP webinar, practitioners and students from Berkeley City College and Mendocino College joined CLP to talk about how supports for students are embedded in programs and classes to foster more equitable student success.
- Adriana Regalado, Puente Program Counselor & Instructor, Dual Enrollment for Equity Counselor Coordinator, Berkeley City College
- Ashley Felipe Campuzano, Puente Student Leader and Dual Enrollment Embedded Support Intern, Berkeley City College
- Dr. Amanda Xu, Dean of Centers, Mendocino College
- Anastacia Brodetsky, Student Ambassador, Mendocino College
- Sara Rose, Student Ambassador, Mendocino College
- Diane Crum, Education Programs Consultant, High School Innovations and Initiatives Office, California Department of Education
- Laurencia Walker, Director, Career Ladders Project
- Dr. Naomi Castro, Chief Program Officer, Career Ladders Project
- Berkeley City College resources
- Mendocino College dual enrollment parent orientation and student orientation
- Join CLP’s online Dual Enrollment Community of Practice to exchange ideas, ask questions, and stay up to date on news and resources. Membership is free and open to all dual enrollment practitioners.