Practitioners from McFarland High School, East Los Angeles College, and the Central American Resource Center (CARECEN) joined CLP to talk about designing pathways that span high school and college—and prepare students for both college and career. Presenters shared examples of how to engage employers and community-based organizations to support students more effectively.
Jill Jimenez, McFarland High School Early College
Rocio Velez, CARECEN
Michelle Ceja, East Los Angeles College
Dr. Naomi Castro, CLP
- CLP Pathway Mapping Toolkit
- High Impact Pathways
- Catalyzing Coherence Workbook and Planning Resource, from Fast Forward California
- Where Are They Now? A Study of Dual Enrollment in Kern Community College District
- Improving College Access and Success Through Dual Enrollment, from the Public Policy Institute of California
- Join CLP’s online Dual Enrollment Community of Practice to exchange ideas, ask questions, and stay up to date on news and resources. Membership is free and open to all dual enrollment practitioners.